The Wabash County Sheriff's Office is seeking a full-time administrative assistant. Prospective applicants should apply by dropping off their resume at the Sheriff's Office located at 120 E. 4th St. Mt. Carmel.
To be considered for the position applicants must have:
• Ethical behavior and demonstrate professionalism both in and out of the office
• A positive attitude and be goal orientated
• Good time management skills
• Proficient computer and data entry skills
• the ability to multi-task and adapt to an ever-changing environment
• the ability and desire to learn new things and apply them as needed
Hours are Monday through Friday 8 AM to 5 PM. The position comes with a competitive benefit package including health insurance, vacation and sick time and paid holidays.